This is a continuation of my Telescope cam debugging blog.
Unfortunately it proved rather hard to obtain plastic mounting feet and screws tiny enough for me to be able to put the camera assembly in a small project box. However, I did realised I had a custom fit plastic camera housing to hand - the one I'd just cracked open.
I'd noticed earlier that metallic ring with Zeiss branding on the front of the camera was pretty much the same diameter as the 1½ inch eyepieces and adapters I have. Since I have two adapter rings (I was generously given a second one as part of a kit by mig5) I decided to glue an adapter ring straight onto the camera housing.