Posted by cafuego on Thursday 7 August 2008.
- (08:58) Very dirty today. Mustafa will not quit washing me. Got bit when trying to stop him. Weird animal. #
- (09:40) I think the "You are running low on coffee" warning light on my forehead just came on. #
- (15:49) Hmmm, the pub. #
- (15:51) @djelibeybi well, you know where it is. I must put in some hours before play tho. #
- (16:17) Eep, complimentary ouzo. Burnies! #
- (19:51) Hmm. Deliciouses butteryses Lindtses. #
- (20:05) @kattekrab re choccy, james got another other round. #
- (20:09) Hic #
- (21:34) That much gin and coca before dinner is perhaps less than ideal. #
- (21:35) But at least i remembered the buttermilk #
Posted by cafuego on Wednesday 6 August 2008.
- (08:44) i think i might need an hour or so on a medieval stretch rack. ow. #
- (08:49) @djelibeybi afterwards, yes. first it needs violence. #
- (09:04) @Djelibeybi no, I'm pretty sure they don't do endings of that sort. #
- (09:05) If snot isn't too salty to grow crops, the solutio. To the hunger crisis is up my left nostril. #
- (09:10) @lucychili and so can @kattekrab from the sound of things. Should we organise a trip to Africa mayhap. #
- (09:55) @lucychili ah yes, @kattekrab said you were coming to her drinking party! #
- (10:19) http://ping.fm/aQHFO #
- (10:24) Gnome is crashing very badly at this point. Failing to bring up the shutdown dialog ... #
- (13:25) Omg! Swimming! Is there anything you're not good for? Need caesar from hot poppy now. Lunch ftw. #
- (13:51) http://www.tastefestivals.com.au/ #
- (16:39) @kartar that was my original reason for tweetimg the URL ... :-) Get an idea of interest. #
Posted by cafuego on Tuesday 5 August 2008.
- (09:42) @kartar Welcome home! #
- (10:15) @kartar Grmpt. #
- (14:40) More cheesy macaroni ... Hmmm. #
- (16:54) Car not at home on street view #
- (20:05) Verily sleepy #
- (20:14) @djelibeybi yeeeeesssss... #
Posted by cafuego on Monday 4 August 2008.
- (23:14) @cbkyeoh they let the midgets out of the servers from 10 until 6. #
- (23:20) @cbkyeoh damn labor government ;-) #
- (10:53) Inetresting, the iPod has gps too, it seems. #
- (11:26) @Djelibeybi without phone #
- (11:27) @Djelibeybi without phone hardware? #
- (11:30) @Djelibeybi wifi triangulation apparently. I could check that by changing nodegsg I suppose #
- (14:22) Word Crash Fail #
- (15:00) @Djelibeybi Yep #
- (17:06) Waiting for fsck. #
- (17:51) Word + spaces seems to me excessive fail. The tool palettes keep randomly jumping elsewhere #
- (17:58) @juicymango we hateses it. It's not our precious. Tricksy wordses. #
- (18:25) @Djelibeybi that is *so* much better! #
- (18:27) @Djelibeybi how was you first day at the new school btw? #
- (18:45) Am hungry enough to make the cat food smell appetising #
- (19:13) @juicymango the mac and cheez are in the oven already #
Posted by cafuego on Sunday 3 August 2008.
- (15:18) @djelibeybi are you anywhere near home? #
- (16:37) Ok pants boy #
- (23:04) Pod updated #
Posted by cafuego on Saturday 2 August 2008.
- (21:02) well make me a mint julep and call me colonel #
Posted by cafuego on Friday 1 August 2008.
- (13:31) OpenID servers set up and working. #
Posted by cafuego on Thursday 31 July 2008.
- (19:37) Inbox zero status:
Junk: 4109 #
Posted by cafuego on Wednesday 30 July 2008.
- (16:15) Addicted for 1h 19m 44s, 4500 bubbles were launched. #
- (17:22) Catnip doesn't work on vegans #
- (20:33) @kattekrab are you off all the way to Czaxx's... Oh you're here #
- (20:59) Tequila shower! #
- (21:15) @kattekrab wtf! Aren't you at pottery class? #
Posted by cafuego on Tuesday 29 July 2008.
- (10:11) @stewartsmith I had a thought. Hazelnut/chocolate dessert pizza made with coffee dough. #
- (22:38) @cbkyeoh @kelisha Alyssa Pei Pong Yeoh! #